Thursday, May 8, 2008

National Building Museum's Snazzy New Website


For a musuem dedicated to architecture, engineering, and design, and really all things construction related, the Building Museum always had a so-so webpage. But now it's pretty snazzy! There's even a neat-o video of the great hall and people in the museum. If only I hadn't quit volunteering there! I could have been a star of the video. They show both a docent and someone ringing up a sale in the shop! Oh well, yet another 15 minutes of fame that I've missed out on. So check out the new page, some info on the exibits, online video or audio from lectures, and even some of the items from the shop! I have friends coming to town this weekend, so now I'll definitely have to make them stop by!
~L

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thanks for the link! I didn't realize how much I really missed working there until I saw the video. It is such a great building.