Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun Top!

Yay! I am loving making the "crossover top" that my friend Robyn designed for crochet today! The stitch pattern is so fun and the construction of the top is neat too. And the best part is that I'm making it out of this great turqoise blue cotton yarn I bought a few years ago because it was on sale but never found anything to do with it. Voila! Soon it will be an awesome top! I'm also working on another project but it's a secret until I get them finished and mailed off to the people they are for. Not that any of the recipients know how to read let alone do they read my blog, but their parents might! All in all it's tempting to skip work to work on my projects! Cough cough. Hmm maybe I'm catching something... Alas, off to work I go! ~L
(And yes, that's my guitar hero guitar in the background! Another reason to stay home! I'm close to beating it on the second highest level)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Robyn said...

AHH! I'm so excited!

I LOVE the color! Let me know if you need more stitch diagrams of the design, you know i got them.

I'm so excited!

Lisa said...

Thanks! I downloaded the ones from the website! But they really do help soooo much!

Tiffy McN said...

Robyn gave you away, my darling. Love the new blog - any chance we'll see you in PA?