Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blueprint Crochet has arrived!



My friend Robyn (of Crochet by Faye) has published a book, and I was sooooo excited to come home after a long day of work and find it waiting for me on my doorstep! I immediately forgot about the groceries I was supposed to put away and tore open the book to look at it. It's so cool! The design is great and the photos of the items are really well done. They're "cool" without being crazy trendy. Which is true about her designs too! You won't find any crazy fun fur monstrosities in here! So, I don't know that many of my loyal blog readers are crochet fans, but it's cool news none the less. If you know any crocheters, tell them to check out her book!

Blueprint Crochet, by Robyn Chachula
(with some help from her dog Faye!)
~L

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're a good marketer--I think I want to try my hand at crochet! Plus, I feel some solidarity with someone who uses their dog's name in their blog title. :)