Monday, July 21, 2008

This one is for the fans...


So I am ludicrously addicted to "Super Swing Golf" for wii. It's awesome! It's like real golf, except all you have to do is stand there and swing the wii-mote. So, really, as my dad found out, not really much like real golf at all. (But he's just saying that because I beat him!) But it was nice that the other day Kevin wanted to show his support for my fake golf skills and laid down right in front of me and the tv. So he was cheering me on. Or more likely, he had no idea what I was doing and just wanted to lay there despite the fact that I was standing near by swinging the wii-mote. But I like to think that he was just being my number one fan!

I also had the opportunity to teach my dad how to play guitar hero! Despite the fact that he keeps calling it "air guitar", he did ok! Well, after being boo-ed off stage a few times, but we've all been there! It's tough getting started in the music industry! Or in the fake music industry world of fake guitar playing that is guitar hero!
~L

No comments: