Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bunny Zen

I'm still not sure about little Kevin, and if he is going to feel up to a long journey to the Ukraine.  And then, if Mikey would want to come alone.  :(  I have asked for advice from the bunny lady experts, so we'll see what they say.  But in the mean time I thought I would use my cool new going away present from my bro and Traci to try and capture what I love about the buns.  Of course I love petting them and when they jump on my head.  Or rest their bum on my shoulder (like the song).  But what I really love about them is that they're so zen!  They sortof just relax.  But I can stare at them for hours, because they are rarely actually doing nothing.  So, no need for you to watch them for hours, but if you want to watch them for 12 minutes...  It's sort of like meditation.  Happy meditation because they're so cute!  And don't worry, one day my videos will be about Kyiv not the bunnies!  Although we'll have to see if they are about bunnies in Kyiv...
~L

No comments: