Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Bunny News!

The vet thinks that Kevin is mainly better and should not have a problem going to the Ukraine!   Hooray!  Now everyone at my new work will get to meet my silly rabbits.  Of course, now I have to figure out the 15 details associated with getting them on the plane... And first I'm going to call and double check that they absolutely HAVE to travel as "checked baggage".  It just seems wrong.  The bunnies coming out of that conveyor belt thing...  (They won't really!).  So in the mean time, I have them confined right next to each other as the first stage of "re-bonding".  They don't seem to mind.  Although I think they are exhausted from all of the commotion that's been going on around here.  So I thought I would try to video tape what they do at night!  Turns out, pretty much the same things they do during the day.  Enjoy, the "Night of the Bunnies"!  (Don't worry it's less than 2 minutes long).
~L

No comments: